No products in the cart.
U.S. Kitchen Supply Set of 4 Fine Mesh Stainless Steel Strainers with Wide Ear Design, 3″, 4″, 5.5″, 8″
Our set of 4 fine mesh stainless steel strainers come in 3″ , 4″ , 5. 5″ , and 8″ diameter round sizes, but they all contain the same fine mesh size netting. This means that all sizes can be used for similar tasks and food products. Your choice of strainer size will depend on the size and the amount of food or material being used in it.
- 4 professional grade fine mesh strainers: 4 sizes of premium high-performance stainless steel fine mesh round strainers that are perfect for sifting and straining wet or dry ingredients. All sizes feature a sturdy outer mirror finished broad-rimmed framework design, and have rust-proof firm fine mesh strainer screens with securely attached long handles. They contain a wide resting ear design for extra stability. Our durable and sturdy strainers are built to last for a lifetime.
- Essential sizes needed for any task: The right assortment of strainer sizes allows you to save time, and be more efficient in the kitchen! Set includes 3″ , 4″ , 5. 5″ , and 8″ strainer sizes, which are the most popular and preferred sizes needed to handle all your straining, sieving, sifting, filtering, and rinsing tasks. Nest the strainers together for space-saving storage or hang them together within reach of where you use them the most. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- No wasted food: There’ s no wasted food because the concave fine mesh nets easily catch and sift, strain, or drain the smallest ingredients. The sealed steel rims also prevent food from getting trapped between the mesh and the rim. Strainers are an essential tool for busy kitchens and are the secret to making consistent quality meals.
- Sift, strain, and rinse: Our strainer sieves are great for sifting and filtering out impurities and breaking up clumps in dry ingredients like flour, sugar, and spices. Also use them for rinsing fruits and vegetables or fine grains and pasta like quinoa, rice, and orzo. Strain thick or thin wet ingredients like sauces, lumpy gravy, and yogurt or for removing seeds from squeezed fruit juices.
Popular uses for each strainer size are listed below:
- 3″ & 4″ Strainer Sizes: This small size is ideal for sifting small amounts of dried ingredients like teas, spices, and sugars. Ideal for straining liquids like teas, coffee, cocoa, cocktails, and juices. Steep a mug of tea with loose leaf teas and spices, drain a single boiled egg, remove pulp and seeds from juices, use in your bar as a sieve for cocktails, dust powdered sugar cocoa powder and spices evenly onto desserts and baked food.
- 5. 5″ & 8″ Strainer Sizes: Works great for sifting, straining, and rinsing large quantities of wet or dry ingredients. Rinse uncooked vegetables or drain cooked vegetables. Ideal for straining and draining pasta. Rinse and clean vegetables, fruits, grains, beans, rice. Break down compacted or clumpy wet or dry ingredients into a uniform smooth usable form. Add air and fluffiness to flour, powdered sugar, and cocoa powder by sifting them…
There are no reviews yet.